A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sumerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sumerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumerson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sumerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Sumerson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sumerson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sumerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sumerson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.