Dr. Jeffrey Summers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 15th, 2016
Wish I had read the patient reviews before my appointment time. I would have looked for another doctor

June 7th, 2016
Workers comp
Dr Summers was the best of all the doctors in the building so far. I have back pain and numbness to leg. Dr Summers came into the room and answered every question to the fullest. On injection day his staff was wonderful to me because I am afraid of needles they talked with me and showed compassion through the whole process. When follow up visit was done instead of doing another injection just to make more money Dr Summers told me that the injections were not working and he was not going to do another one just because and referred me to a surgeon.. Wish he could do the rest of my procedures..... The BEST!!! Just Saying......

April 22nd, 2016
Great
Dr. Summers was thorough in his examination, listened carefully, addressed all my questions and concerns, clearly explained plan, and did not insist on continuing the same course of treatment when it was not obviously not working any longer. He worked personally via text to get info to referring Dr. for future treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Summers.

February 4th, 2016
Pain management shots left in terrible pain
Terrible doctor with care for patients beyond his personal beliefs and what he thinks is best with 0 regard for the patient.

July 17th, 2015
Awful, is all I can say. Walked out of the room and didn't even know he was done with me. Just looking for the next dollar

March 13th, 2015
This dr was very rude, came Into exam room no introduction, left door open . Told me to get on table yanked my pants legs up far as he could. Measured legs feet ankles, checked temp in both legs, then straightened out a paperclip and poked all over both legs . Gave me no proper time to answer anything, was in a "hurry" . Was sent to him by wc for eme . Was in attack mode hen he walked in. I would not reccomend him.to anyone. My leg was hurting with pants leg all bundled under me. Plus I hurt for weeks afterwards from his paper clip poking on my rsd leg

July 19th, 2012
Severe spinal disease w/congential defect
The nursing staff was aloof for the most part. The doctor did not want to hear my story on my 1st visit, was very, very rude to me personally, and wanted to give me his standard fix, a corticosteroid injection, without even talking to me. I left and never went back. There are other physicians of this kind in Jackson to pick from, and I recommend you avoid this one.

January 5th, 2009
spine/disc problems
Doctor didn't seem to know what to think about my complaint, but issued a pain shot anyway. The 3 different nurses stuck me 6 times before getting an IV set up for the procedure. Needless to say, I don't feel he was any help at all.