Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 13th, 2015

This dr was very rude, came Into exam room no introduction, left door open . Told me to get on table yanked my pants legs up far as he could. Measured legs feet ankles, checked temp in both legs, then straightened out a paperclip and poked all over both legs . Gave me no proper time to answer anything, was in a "hurry" . Was sent to him by wc for eme . Was in attack mode hen he walked in. I would not reccomend him.to anyone. My leg was hurting with pants leg all bundled under me. Plus I hurt for weeks afterwards from his paper clip poking on my rsd leg

Severe spinal disease w/congential defect show details Severe spinal disease w/congential defect
Jul 19th, 2012

The nursing staff was aloof for the most part. The doctor did not want to hear my story on my 1st visit, was very, very rude to me personally, and wanted to give me his standard fix, a corticosteroid injection, without even talking to me. I left and never went back. There are other physicians of this kind in Jackson to pick from, and I recommend you avoid this one.

spine/disc problems show details spine/disc problems
Jan 5th, 2009

Doctor didn't seem to know what to think about my complaint, but issued a pain shot anyway. The 3 different nurses stuck me 6 times before getting an IV set up for the procedure. Needless to say, I don't feel he was any help at all.