A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Susman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Susman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Susman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Susman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Susman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Susman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Susman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Susman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Primary Care Doctors, Cincinnati Family Physicians, and Cincinnati Geriatric Doctors.