A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Swail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Swail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swail graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thompson Swail MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Swail practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Swail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Swail practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons and Boulder Plastic Surgeons.