Dr. Jeffrey Swail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Swail?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Swail for augmentation. I had breast implants 23 years ago and one had deflated. Dr. Swail removed the old implants and replaced them with new ones. I was very surprised that I had virtually no bruising and not much pain at all. I found the entire office staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Swail is easy to talk to and was willing to answer any questions and concerns that I had. He did not make me feel rushed, he took the time that I needed to feel comfortable. I live 5 hours away but it was well worth the drive to have Dr. Swail do my surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes - you should call Dr Swail!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr Swail and the team at Boulder Valley Plastic Surgery are just excellent! Dr Swail listens well and responds with thoughtful advice based on years of experience. The office is lovely and surgery areas are comfortable, organized, and professional. An overall great experience, great people, and a great result!

Great Consultation

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Swail for my consultation. This was my first consultation for cosmetic surgery and I was very nervous. I was surprised how comfortable the staff made me feel!

Excellent Dr and staff

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Swail was very genuine, had a passion for his career and went the extra mile to repair my revision rhinoplasty. All the other surgeons I had consultations with told me I had to have my nose completely redone, but Dr. Swail told me that was not necessary. I now am able to breathe better, the tension in my nose has released, my nose is straight and I love my results! The staff in this office is also EXCELLENT. They are all very helpful, friendly, make you feel comfortable and welcome. I would recommend Dr. Swail and his staff to anyone!

consulation only

Posted on February 7th, 2013

it was not good, i waited a long time, no gown provide so i was told to lift up my shirt instead.

Displeased

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The issues I addressed were ignored during surgery and afterwards the results were unsatisfactory. He talked to the nurse right in front of me about how some patients are just never satisfied no matter what, excusing himself from a job done inadequately. There was supposed to be a revision but when I went to the appointment and had the operation, afterwards there was no change; he said that it wasn't necessary after all (even though we had discussed a revision beforehand) and that he just removed some minor scar build-up instead. Very disappointing behavior, will have to pay another doctor now to get a revision surgery done properly. First time PS experience, oh dear.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Swail was very easy to talk to and I really appreciated his honesty. He actually advised against one procedure I was interested in and offered an alternative, more conservative approach. Also, every time I've been in his office staff have been excedingly nice and helpful, and figured out a way to squeeze me into his very busy surgery schedule. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone who asks.

Posted on October 12th, 2017