Dr. Jeffrey Swail MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

April 9th, 2013
Excellent Dr and staff
Dr. Jeffrey Swail was very genuine, had a passion for his career and went the extra mile to repair my revision rhinoplasty. All the other surgeons I had consultations with told me I had to have my nose completely redone, but Dr. Swail told me that was not necessary. I now am able to breathe better, the tension in my nose has released, my nose is straight and I love my results! The staff in this office is also EXCELLENT. They are all very helpful, friendly, make you feel comfortable and welcome. I would recommend Dr. Swail and his staff to anyone!

February 7th, 2013
consulation only
it was not good, i waited a long time, no gown provide so i was told to lift up my shirt instead.

July 11th, 2012
Displeased
The issues I addressed were ignored during surgery and afterwards the results were unsatisfactory. He talked to the nurse right in front of me about how some patients are just never satisfied no matter what, excusing himself from a job done inadequately. There was supposed to be a revision but when I went to the appointment and had the operation, afterwards there was no change; he said that it wasn't necessary after all (even though we had discussed a revision beforehand) and that he just removed some minor scar build-up instead. Very disappointing behavior, will have to pay another doctor now to get a revision surgery done properly. First time PS experience, oh dear.

April 27th, 2010
Dr. Swail was very easy to talk to and I really appreciated his honesty. He actually advised against one procedure I was interested in and offered an alternative, more conservative approach. Also, every time I've been in his office staff have been excedingly nice and helpful, and figured out a way to squeeze me into his very busy surgery schedule. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone who asks.