A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Swanson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Swanson practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists.