Dr. Jeffrey Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Swanson?

Awesome

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Not only would I choose this doctor again, I would choose him NOW if he was taking patients. He was floating, covering for my doctor. Totally nice guy, totally followed up ordering tests, totally listened to me, all in a very efficient manner. Seriously, from my experience, one in a million. I waited a while but obviously he was busy, no problem and well worth the wait.

Superstar

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Ever had a doctor that was beyond awesome? This is that guy. I ran into him while he was filling in for my PCP who was out on maternity leave while I was under physician supervision for weight loss. Not only did he follow it, but went to bat for me when I really needed him to, getting personally FDA-certified in a drug that required him to take special training just to be able to prescribe it. Personally, I'm now down 55 lbs and falling, and I remain motivated and on schedule, and would not be there had he not gone to bat for me even in the face of questions from the command structure there at KP. What was even more amazing though was to watch the way the people in the office responded to him. Every one of the assistants seems to think about him exactly the same way I do. This guy is simply put a rock star, the best of the best. So, while he does not accept patients and has chosen to play a floater role, personally, I've made a point of following him, even now that my PCP is back. He's that good. A true 1-percenter.

My PCP was busy

Posted on March 12th, 2012

So I was put in with Dr. Swanson. He and his assistant were really friendly and caring and he wanted to make SURE I had no questions before he finished up the appointment. I think I may be switching PCPs !

Posted on June 23rd, 2015