A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sweatlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sweatlock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sweatlock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweatlock graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sweatlock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Sweatlock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Sweatlock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sweatlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sweatlock practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.