A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swinarski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swinarski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinarski graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Swinarski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Parkland Health Center - Bonne Terre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Swinarski practices Surgery near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Surgeons.