A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sykes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sykes has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sykes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sykes practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orange City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Storm Lake, IA and Sioux City, IA.
See Orange City Cardiologists.