A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sykes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sykes has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Sykes MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sykes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orange City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Storm Lake, IA.
See Orange City Cardiologists.