A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sykes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sykes
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sykes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sykes has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Sykes MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sykes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sykes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Cardiologists.