A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Symmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Symmonds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Symmonds, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Symmonds graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Symmonds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Symmonds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Symmonds practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Symmonds practices Vascular Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.