A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brodsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brodsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Brodsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brodsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brodsky practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.