A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY BRODSKY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY BRODSKY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY BRODSKY, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. BRODSKY graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. BRODSKY has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BRODSKY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JEFFREY T. BRODSKY practice?
Dr. JEFFREY BRODSKY practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.