A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ting-Yuan Chu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Chu practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Chu practices Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians.