A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gardner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gardner practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.