A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gardner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gardner practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.