Family Physicians

221 W Fir Ave
Ste 101
Clovis, CA 93611
559-299-7294
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Sad Leaving  |  show details
by Gail Taylor on Mar 12th, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever been to! I had to leave his practice because of my insurance:(. I still refer him to all my friends and they think very highly of him.

|  Canging Dr's  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

I've going to this doctor for years and was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt Because he see's a lot of patients. and I thought things would change. They haven't changed. I don't feel like he really cares about patient's or just doesn't remember what medical issues I have and that I can't take certain OTC medicines. I understand he's human just like the rest of us but I feel he should more compassionate and more aware of a patient's conditions. I dislike his bedside manner I always feel rushed and I feel like just a number. I will be changing Doctors.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Gardner for years then left for a breif time due to change in insurance. Now i'm back seeing Dr Gardner, he has a pretty good bedside manner , listens to you, also great with referals.

|  Terrible office staff  |  show details
by Mike W. on Jan 18th, 2013

The women in the office were horrible, and the Dr. is always in a hurry and never takes time to explain anything to you. Avoid this office if you can.

|  Run as fast as you can  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

The clerical staff is unprofessional. They are your typical older females who exuberiate the "cougar" personality. They clearly don't care about the patient rather they care about themselves amungst their co-workers. The clerical staff portray the attitude as if they own the office and you are on their time, causing you to feel belittled. The doctor himself is very short with his answers and speaks to you as if you are an idiot. Im an educated person who works in public administration and I had a difficult time attempting to converse with him. Now imagine the other patients who can merely communicate, my heart goes out to them. I simply gave up and allowed him to be on his high horse. Please stay clear of this doctor and his staff. I gave him a reasonable doubt and allowed seen him for three more additional visits and nor did he or his staff have a better attitude. I immediately switched family physicians. I do not sugar coat any reviews and apologogize in advance for hurt feelings.

|  Like my Doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

we had to leave my dr of 20 years due to health insurance costs. We have been lucky enough to find Dr Gardner. I feel very comfortable with him, and hope to have him for a long time.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Gardner has been my families dr. for 6 years. He is wonderful. I would recommend him. He has stuck with me on a difficult diagnosis making sure I was treated by referrals correctly. Always asks about my other family members and remembers their names. I have never had to wait long for him...often times only a few minutes. A very caring, competent and kind Doctor. I am blessed to have found him.

|  SEEMS LIKE HE IS UNHAPPY WITH HIS JOB  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2009

Have seen this Dr many times he always is in a rush doesnt explain anything to you,Have major troubles getting the corret referrals.They lose stuff that should be in my chart..Will be changing Drs...

|  Honest Review of my many visits with Dr. Gardner over 7 years  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

Dr. Gardner is straight forward and caring. He respects his patients time and never forgets to ask how you are doing and shaking your hand when entering the room. His manners are as important as his knowledge. Dr. Gardner remembers my name, family and our major life events. He is not simply in the medical profession because it pays well; he truly cares about people. There has never been a time he has not consulted his medical documents before giving you a firm diagnosis to be sure there are absolutely no mistakes. In my 7 years of treatment, I do not trust anyone else with my health or my families health.