Overall Review

3.8

August 9th, 2016
Love Dr. Gardner and his staff😊

March 12th, 2014
Sad Leaving
Best Doctor I have ever been to! I had to leave his practice because of my insurance:(. I still refer him to all my friends and they think very highly of him.

August 2nd, 2013
Canging Dr's
I've going to this doctor for years and was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt Because he see's a lot of patients. and I thought things would change. They haven't changed. I don't feel like he really cares about patient's or just doesn't remember what medical issues I have and that I can't take certain OTC medicines. I understand he's human just like the rest of us but I feel he should more compassionate and more aware of a patient's conditions. I dislike his bedside manner I always feel rushed and I feel like just a number. I will be changing Doctors.

January 25th, 2013
Good doctor
I've been seeing Dr Gardner for years then left for a breif time due to change in insurance. Now i'm back seeing Dr Gardner, he has a pretty good bedside manner , listens to you, also great with referals.

January 18th, 2013
Terrible office staff
The women in the office were horrible, and the Dr. is always in a hurry and never takes time to explain anything to you. Avoid this office if you can.

November 22nd, 2011
Run as fast as you can
The clerical staff is unprofessional. They are your typical older females who exuberiate the "cougar" personality. They clearly don't care about the patient rather they care about themselves amungst their co-workers. The clerical staff portray the attitude as if they own the office and you are on their time, causing you to feel belittled. The doctor himself is very short with his answers and speaks to you as if you are an idiot. Im an educated person who works in public administration and I had a difficult time attempting to converse with him. Now imagine the other patients who can merely communicate, my heart goes out to them. I simply gave up and allowed him to be on his high horse. Please stay clear of this doctor and his staff. I gave him a reasonable doubt and allowed seen him for three more additional visits and nor did he or his staff have a better attitude. I immediately switched family physicians. I do not sugar coat any reviews and apologogize in advance for hurt feelings.

June 29th, 2011
Like my Doctor
we had to leave my dr of 20+ years due to health insurance costs. We have been lucky enough to find Dr Gardner. I feel very comfortable with him, and hope to have him for a long time.

April 12th, 2010
Dr. Gardner has been my families dr. for 6 years. He is wonderful. I would recommend him. He has stuck with me on a difficult diagnosis making sure I was treated by referrals correctly. Always asks about my other family members and remembers their names. I have never had to wait long for him...often times only a few minutes. A very caring, competent and kind Doctor. I am blessed to have found him.

April 23rd, 2009
SEEMS LIKE HE IS UNHAPPY WITH HIS JOB
Have seen this Dr many times he always is in a rush doesnt explain anything to you,Have major troubles getting the corret referrals.They lose stuff that should be in my chart..Will be changing Drs...

December 11th, 2008
Honest Review of my many visits with Dr. Gardner over 7 years
Dr. Gardner is straight forward and caring. He respects his patients time and never forgets to ask how you are doing and shaking your hand when entering the room. His manners are as important as his knowledge. Dr. Gardner remembers my name, family and our major life events. He is not simply in the medical profession because it pays well; he truly cares about people. There has never been a time he has not consulted his medical documents before giving you a firm diagnosis to be sure there are absolutely no mistakes. In my 7 years of treatment, I do not trust anyone else with my health or my families health.