A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Greenwood, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwood graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Greenwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Greenwood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Greenwood practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenwood practices Emergency Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Emergency Physicians.