A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Winfield Family Practice, INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Family Medicine near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Family Physicians.