A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Winfield Family Practice, INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Taylor Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Family Medicine near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Primary Care Doctors.