A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- St Johns Reg Medctr, Joplin, Mo
- Freeman Hosp -East, Joplin, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Turner Jones MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oswego, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Oswego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.