inactive

Jeffrey T Liu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2014
Dr. Liu is OKAY, yet his office stuff are sucks. They talked bad about patients and attitude is super BAD. I am so regret to have him as my OBGYN doctor. His office goal is just money without caring of patients.

July 24th, 2013
Gossip Gals
I had a very bad experience with this doctor. He is ok with his staff bad mouthing patients. After my exam, I heard his staff making nasty and rude comments about someone. Due to the medical information they were sharing with each other, I assumed it was about me. I opened the door and let them know that I could hear them. Dr. Liu justiied it by saying that they weren't speaking of me but another patient. I let him know it wasn't the first time I have heard his staff speaking poorly about a patient. He tried to reassure me that I wasn't the target of their cruel gossip. No matter what, he should not have allowed his staff to talk about patients where others could here. If they speak about one patient that way, they will speak about all of them that way. An apology would have been nice but I wasn't even extended that courtesy.

April 18th, 2013
I went to Dr. Liu's office when Dr. Boyd was there and I was her patient. I use to overhear all the great things about Dr. Liu from his patients and I decided to switch. That was probaly the best decision I have ever made!!! Dr. Liu's staff are all so warm and welcoming. Dr. Liu also took his time with me and answered all of my questions. After my visit he told me to get dressed and come into his office so we could further discuss what's going on. Dr. Liu and his staff has always been so caring and patient with me every time I come to their office.

April 10th, 2013
BEST DR. IN TOWN
I HAD A VERY GOOD FEELING JUST WALKING INTO THIS DR.'S OFFICE. I WALKED UP TO SIGN-IN AND GOT A WARM WELCOME FROM THE GIRL WHO CHECKS IN THE PATIENT'S. SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WELCOMING. AFTER I WAS DONE WITH MY PAPERWORK I WAITED FOR ABOUT 20 MINS AND THEN GOT CALLED BACK. THE NURSE JESSICA WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND CARING. -WHEN DR. LIU CAME INTO THE ROOM HE SHOOK MY HAND AND INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ME AND ASKED HOW I WAS DOING TODAY. -AFTER HE DID MY EXAM HE ASKED ME TO C0ME INTO HIS OFFICE SO WE COULD FUTHER DISCUSS MY ISSUES. -HE WAS SO CONCERNED AND ANSWERED EVERYONE OF MY QUESTIONS. MY BEST FRIEND RECOMMENDED ME TO THIS DR. AND I WILL NEVER SWITCH AGAIN. THANKS DR. LIU AND STAFF!!

December 4th, 2012
a good experience
The staff is very friendly. It is a clean environment that makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Liu is very professional. He has good bedside manner and doesn't get irritated with the million questions that pregnant women have.

September 11th, 2011
JG
I was referred to him by a local hospital with persistent pelvic pain that 3 doctors could not diagnose. I ended up with a ruptured ovarian cyst for which Dr. Jeffrey Liu recognized and treated me right away. Now my pain is completely gone. His new office also has provided me the superb service and care. I love this doctor..

August 31st, 2011
Great Doctor!!!!
Wow can I just begin by saying this doctor is amazing!!! He is very compassionate and has great bed side manner. I was a new patient and I feel so luck to have found this office and the staff is so nice and caring. I highly recommend him!!!

April 23rd, 2011
Helpful Gynecologist
Dr. Liu is a very welcoming and kind doctor. My husband and I are very happy to have found him. When I had any problems or concerns about my pregnancy, Dr. Liu was able to give helpful advices. I would recommend him to any couple who are expecting. He is the kind of doctor that you will not regret meeting.

September 20th, 2010
I think Dr. Liu is the most sincere and caring doctor I have ever met. I have been to over 8 gyno's in this town and he he is by far the best. I suffered for over seven years in pain and he was the first to figure out what was wrong with me after 8 doctors. I will forever be grateful to him and now he is taking care of my daughters and I refer him to everyone I know. He spends an incredible amount of time with you and really shows that he is there for you. I really can't say enough good things about him.