A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wackher Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.