Dr. Jeffrey Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 3rd, 2016
Takes time to understand your medical issue and to know you as a human being. He is compassionate and very thorough in his discussions of the procedure.

December 6th, 2015
Excellent results after hip replacement

March 6th, 2015
Staff very courteous. Dr. is great. Truly a caring and a compasionate person.

July 24th, 2013
Very successful knee replacement
Dr Martin took me on after another surgeon backed out of my knee replacement after finding it was beyond the scope of the hospital facility that I was at. I saw dr Martin at 9:00am and was on the table at 1:30pm that day. My knee was an absolute mess of adhesions after a life threatening MRSA Staff infection following orthoscopic repair. Dr Martin and his fine staff reconstructed the joint working through the adhesions and putting in a new joint. I am very pleased with the progress. My other knee will have to be replaced soon. Dr. Martin will be the surgeon.

September 27th, 2012
This doctor did not treat my surgery as an individual. My after care was poor. He refused to give me a higher pain medication, or an antibiotic for a very obvious infection of my incision after total knee infection, even after calls from my home health nurse and phyical therapist. I suffered greatly and was not able to do physical therapy after surgery. I was afraid I was going to lose my leg. Now I have a large ugly scar. Though I can walk, I can only bend my knee less than 90%, making getting into a car and other daily living skills difficult.

August 14th, 2012
Terrific Surgeon
Dr. Martin replaced both of my knees at the same time. I had put it off for years out of fear of the unknown. Now I wish I had had them replaced when he first suggested it. Recovery was not difficult and the pain was managable,and I had no complications.. It is one year later and I am still doing yoga, walking my dogs and bicycling 8 miles a day. I just love my new knees!!The staff was wonderful and caring. Dr. Martin is truly a gifted surgeon.