A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Meltzer practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.