A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nugent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nugent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nugent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nugent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Fayette Comm Hosp, Fayetteville, Ga
- Fayette Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Talbott Nugent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nugent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.