A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nugent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nugent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Fayette Comm Hosp, Fayetteville, Ga
- Fayette Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Talbott Nugent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nugent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.