A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Peterson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Peterson MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Peterson practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.