A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schiff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiff
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schiff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Schiff MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schiff practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.