A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schiff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Schiff MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schiff has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schiff practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.