A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Acupuncture, Cardiac Cath (Interventional), and Cardiac Cath Interventional.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rosedale, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists, Scarsdale Cardiologists, Scarsdale Orthopedic Surgeons, and Scarsdale Surgeons.