A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Internal Medicine near Haskell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Hawthorne, NJ.
See Haskell Internists.