A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Trost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Trost, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Trost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Trost MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Trost practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Trost has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Trost practices Family Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Leola, PA.
See Quarryville Family Physicians.