A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Trost, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Trost practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Trost practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Leola, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.