A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill General Practitioners, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Family Physicians.