A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Wu practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wu practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.