A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill General Practitioners, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Family Physicians.