Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Wu
Dr. Jeffrey Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Adult Care and General Practice. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. Dr. Wu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Wu has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adult Care
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Jeffrey Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Joshua Boyce
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Deborah Knudson Gonzalez
Psychiatry, General Practice
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Weinfeld
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi26