A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tabas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tabas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tabas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Adam Tabas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Tabas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tabas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Tabas practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.