Dr. Jeffrey Taber MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015
Terrible, terrible staff
Dr. Taber is fine. He is great. But his staff is rude and inconsiderate. His nurses pretend they don't know what is going on in order to avoid dealing with real issues. It breaks my heart that my family is forced to go through his horrible staff before being seen by him, if they get to see him. Have your staff learn that communication is an important part of care giving. A patient who speaks another language isn't a "problem" to be dealt with. Teach your staff some patient provider communication skills, please. My family member is currently travelling without their needed medication because no one at your office could figure out how to provide the services your establishment was created to provide. I am leaving this anonymous because I fear the staff will be MORE rude to my family if they know my name. I am also reestablishing our places of care for neurology as soon as possible and searching for another place I can publicly post this review.

September 25th, 2015
Extremely poor
This group doesn't like for you to switch Drs and make it nearly impossible to switch I'm contacting medical review board

September 23rd, 2015
THE BEST
Best bedside manner ever. He treats you like real person not a number.

June 24th, 2015
My first urologist was David Taber, his father, now semi-retired and working at the VA urology clinic. This is a very good family.

March 21st, 2015
Vasectomy
He is completely professional and made the procedure a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

June 1st, 2014
Very nice doctor answers all your questions has great bedside manner unfortunately his front desk receptionist and who ever makes appt are horrible won't get you in if you need to see him and this is the reason I'm changing my medical care somewhere else it's sad that sometimes doctors are not aware of there staff but highly recommend him as a great doctor

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Taber treated my prostate cancer very successful. I highly recommed Dr. Taber and his staff. I'm very tahnkful to have a Doctor like him, courteous and very professional

January 17th, 2012
Execlent
I have seen Dr. J. Tabor seven times for check=ups, and had the prostate shaved to relieve urination problems. The surgery was four years ago and I have not had a problem since.

June 25th, 2011
Staff at Dr. Taber's office
I received a very professional exam from Dr. Taber, but his office staff is either clueless or incompetent. When the receptionist or nurse say they'll call back they never do. Other then the staff, Dr. Taber is a very good Urologist.

January 31st, 2011
Vasectomy
Very very professional. I was afraid like everyone would be, but Dr Taber calmed us down and he gave my wife and I a great explanation of what to expect. The procedure was quick and the Dr was constantly keeping me calm. The procedure went very well. I highly recommend Dr Taber.

November 14th, 2009
Staff at Dr. Taber's office
I received a very professional exam from Dr. Taber, but his office staff is either clueless or incompetent. Its taken me almost two weeks to change a prescription. When the receptionist or nurse say they'll call back they never do.

April 12th, 2017