Dr. Jeffrey Takahashi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Takahashi?

March 15th, 2016

Patient

Ease of appointment is average because he is scheduled in advance. I wanted to give some feedback on this doctor. I've been to Dr Takahashi on several occasions. I have learned that he is beginning a new phase in his career. He is highly skilled and very thorough in his work He is a very good listener and he is very patient. He is empethetic and gives great explainations. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 26th, 2016

Patient

My office visit with Dr. Takahashi was to have the circulation in my legs checked. I was experiencing weakness in my lower legs. A thorough exam was done using ultra sound. Nothing was rushed, we had a good dialogue as my condition was explained to me. It was apparent that Dr. T. was very experienced in his diagnosis. I felt confident that I got the best help that I could find. I was also very impressed with the attitude and thoughtfullness of Dr T. I would highly recommend him for your care.

January 17th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Takahashi for many years. He is an extremely talented and compassionate physician whom I trust implicitly. I would highly recommend him.

March 1st, 2017