Weight loss made simple show details Weight loss made simple
by R.J. Hermans on Jul 21st, 2016

Tate appears to have a solid formula on weight loss. Still requires effort on your part to control cravings and watch what you eat. Need to exercise as well which is the formula we already know. Some medication and example foods to eat coupled with the Dr Vista cost provide good motivation to lose weight regularly.

KD show details KD
Jul 1st, 2016

Always takes time to listen and offer suggestions!

Hopeful show details Hopeful
by Tracy unger on Jun 20th, 2016

I have hopes that I can get my life into check with the dr.'s help. The office seems to be very sweet and friendly and helpful.

Great MD great attention to patients show details Great MD great attention to patients
by Travis on Jun 9th, 2016

Having struggled with my learning disability for many years the opportunity to get back on my medication was presented and instead of pushing it back. Procrastinating on trying to find a substantial solution to the issues at hand I was able to finally take the steps necessary. Dr. Tate gave me the chance to show that I could take my medication correctly and trust that I would be honest in describing my symptoms. I can remember what I read. Take interest in what used to seem boring or overwhelming tasks without making excuses to hold back. Carry on conversations with my freinds without being sidetract and spacing out. Its awesome. Thank you Dr. Tate and nursing staff.

Great doctor in nwa show details Great doctor in nwa
by William S on Jun 1st, 2016

Dr Tate is great. Always personable, down to earth and remembers thins about your personal life that others may not take the time to remember. Gives a sense of really knowing you as a person not just a patient.

Mother of twins show details Mother of twins
May 18th, 2016

Always gives encouragement and support for success!

Adult ADD show details Adult ADD
Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr. Tate actually listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

Experience show details Experience
by K.B. on Jan 28th, 2016

Comfortable environment. Dr. Tate is very approachable and cares about the treatment of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing change in their life with concentration in school/work.

Friendly and prompt staff show details Friendly and prompt staff
by Whitney Anderson on Jan 28th, 2016

I can't believe how quickly the staff gets you through to the dr. The text message confirmation was a bonus. Although I replied incorrectly, the friendly staff still got me in without any trouble.

First appointment show details First appointment
by Macie A on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr. Tate was very informative. He knows his stuff.

Adhd show details Adhd
Jan 6th, 2016

Great doctors and great staff

Attention to detail show details Attention to detail
by Whitney on Dec 28th, 2015

I really liked dr. Tate's attention to detail. He ask me what I thought and how I felt. Him and his friendly staff made my experience easy and I unintimidated.

Patient show details Patient
Nov 6th, 2015

Seems very knowledgeable. Kind and courteous.

Dr. Tate is wonderful show details Dr. Tate is wonderful
by Megan on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr Tate took the time to sit down & talk with me about everything. He didn't rush me one bit!! I highly recommend him!!

Daughters ADD show details Daughters ADD
Oct 31st, 2015

He was so helpful and attentive too. Hoping the meds help our daughter focus better in school.

Network Admin show details Network Admin
Sep 29th, 2015

Pleasant visit.

ADD show details ADD
Sep 16th, 2015

Was very pleased with how informative Dr. Tate was along with how well he listened. His staff was very accomoding and friendly. I wasnt too thrilled with how long I waited to see him however.

by Brown on Sep 1st, 2015

He was very nice,easy to understand He made me fee like he cares

Lose weight show details Lose weight
by Becky on Sep 1st, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Tates office. The staff is always courteous, and Dr Tate always takes the time to explain to me and really shows concern about my weight issues. Very encouraged when I leave, that I can do this.

Aug 11th, 2015

Very easy to talk to.

Patient show details Patient
by . on Aug 4th, 2015

Extremely personalized conversation and care.

by Jessica on Jul 22nd, 2015

I like how Dr. Tate makes the visits really comfortable. I always recommend people there that are wanting to lose weight and that all the nurses are nice and helpful.

Best care I ever received... show details Best care I ever received...
by Edward V on Jul 16th, 2015

Dr Tate correctly diagnosed me after countless failed attempts with other doctors. He was very compassionate and really listened to me. I am now a happier, healthier person being on the right medications. Also, the staff is very friendly and caring. So thank you so much Dr Tate and staff for improving my life greatly.

Amazing and Encouraging show details Amazing and Encouraging
by Veronica L. on Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Tate is great doctor. Words cannot describe how much he encouraged me, and motivated me to become a healthier person. He understands and won't brush you to the side. He listens to you and your concerns and address them. I don't feel like just another appointment but a visit with a wise man. His staff is also very friendly and polite. I definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Happy show details Happy
May 27th, 2015

Dr Tate really listened to what was going on. He discussed treatment options and really cared about the issue at hand. Very satisfied with my overall experience.

by tracy welch on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr Tate has been a great help getting me started on my weight loss journey! He will sit down a teach the principles of how to get you started loosing wright and feeling better

Apr 17th, 2015

This is a great program . It's very easy to follow and I have had great results.

by Mindy Harris on Apr 13th, 2015

I really liked that Dr. TATE was honest and didn't candy coat anything. He took his time with me and answered all the questions that I had. I am so excited to start this new journey.

by Shayla Wendland on Apr 10th, 2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Tate. I felt very comfortable and like I could open up with him and tell him anything and everything about my life. He did really well on asking questions and getting to know me on a personal level unlike some doctors do. Dr. Tate really took the time to get to know me and a about what goes on in my daily life. It's awesome having a Dr who genuinely cares and isn't about getting you in and out for a paycheck :) I will recommend him and his amazing team always!!

Appointment show details Appointment
by Nicole on Apr 2nd, 2015

This was my first time visiting Dr. Tate's office. He made me feel very comfortable about our appointment and help me to understand clearly what I was going through. I feel like I wasn't rushed he took time to speak with me and that means a lot. The girls at the front desk were so helpful and kind.

by L. Johnson on Mar 24th, 2015

Friendlly and encouraging medical staff!

Great! show details Great!
by Asukt ADD patient on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr.Tate was very understanding and willing to help. He not only provided useful information, but went above and beyond educating me and answering any questions I had. Sweet nurses, and great service.

6month follow up show details 6month follow up
Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Tate was attentive and provided great advice to enhance my well being. Wait time was minimal, which I appreciate!

Lifestyle Change show details Lifestyle Change
by Mrs. J on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Tate has taught me how to make a lifestyle change with my eating, cooking and overall health. I have learned so much about my carb/food addiction and how to manage it for the rest of my life. Because I have made permanent low carb changes with my cooking , my husband has also lost weight! It's no longer about "dieting" for me. It's about "living".... and eating smart.

Tate show details Tate
by Joanne on Feb 18th, 2015

Always a positive experience and easy on time/ fast too

by Savanna Ferguson on Feb 18th, 2015

I would refer Dr. Tate to anyone. He is very intelligent and understanding!

Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Tate has changed my life! Finally, a doctor who really listens and knows how to help me.

Thank you God for blessing me with Dr. Tate show details Thank you God for blessing me with Dr. Tate
Dec 19th, 2009