by Brown on Sep 1st, 2015

He was very nice,easy to understand He made me fee like he cares

Lose weight show details Lose weight
by Becky on Sep 1st, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Tates office. The staff is always courteous, and Dr Tate always takes the time to explain to me and really shows concern about my weight issues. Very encouraged when I leave, that I can do this.

Aug 11th, 2015

Very easy to talk to.

Patient show details Patient
by . on Aug 4th, 2015

Extremely personalized conversation and care.

by Jessica on Jul 22nd, 2015

I like how Dr. Tate makes the visits really comfortable. I always recommend people there that are wanting to lose weight and that all the nurses are nice and helpful.

Best care I ever received... show details Best care I ever received...
by Edward V on Jul 16th, 2015

Dr Tate correctly diagnosed me after countless failed attempts with other doctors. He was very compassionate and really listened to me. I am now a happier, healthier person being on the right medications. Also, the staff is very friendly and caring. So thank you so much Dr Tate and staff for improving my life greatly.

Amazing and Encouraging show details Amazing and Encouraging
by Veronica L. on Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Tate is great doctor. Words cannot describe how much he encouraged me, and motivated me to become a healthier person. He understands and won't brush you to the side. He listens to you and your concerns and address them. I don't feel like just another appointment but a visit with a wise man. His staff is also very friendly and polite. I definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Happy show details Happy
May 27th, 2015

Dr Tate really listened to what was going on. He discussed treatment options and really cared about the issue at hand. Very satisfied with my overall experience.

by tracy welch on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr Tate has been a great help getting me started on my weight loss journey! He will sit down a teach the principles of how to get you started loosing wright and feeling better

Apr 17th, 2015

This is a great program . It's very easy to follow and I have had great results.

by Mindy Harris on Apr 13th, 2015

I really liked that Dr. TATE was honest and didn't candy coat anything. He took his time with me and answered all the questions that I had. I am so excited to start this new journey.

by Shayla Wendland on Apr 10th, 2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Tate. I felt very comfortable and like I could open up with him and tell him anything and everything about my life. He did really well on asking questions and getting to know me on a personal level unlike some doctors do. Dr. Tate really took the time to get to know me and a about what goes on in my daily life. It's awesome having a Dr who genuinely cares and isn't about getting you in and out for a paycheck :) I will recommend him and his amazing team always!!

Appointment show details Appointment
by Nicole on Apr 2nd, 2015

This was my first time visiting Dr. Tate's office. He made me feel very comfortable about our appointment and help me to understand clearly what I was going through. I feel like I wasn't rushed he took time to speak with me and that means a lot. The girls at the front desk were so helpful and kind.

by L. Johnson on Mar 24th, 2015

Friendlly and encouraging medical staff!

Great! show details Great!
by Asukt ADD patient on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr.Tate was very understanding and willing to help. He not only provided useful information, but went above and beyond educating me and answering any questions I had. Sweet nurses, and great service.

6month follow up show details 6month follow up
Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Tate was attentive and provided great advice to enhance my well being. Wait time was minimal, which I appreciate!

Lifestyle Change show details Lifestyle Change
by Mrs. J on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Tate has taught me how to make a lifestyle change with my eating, cooking and overall health. I have learned so much about my carb/food addiction and how to manage it for the rest of my life. Because I have made permanent low carb changes with my cooking , my husband has also lost weight! It's no longer about "dieting" for me. It's about "living".... and eating smart.

Tate show details Tate
by Joanne on Feb 18th, 2015

Always a positive experience and easy on time/ fast too

by Savanna Ferguson on Feb 18th, 2015

I would refer Dr. Tate to anyone. He is very intelligent and understanding!

Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Tate has changed my life! Finally, a doctor who really listens and knows how to help me.

Thank you God for blessing me with Dr. Tate show details Thank you God for blessing me with Dr. Tate
Dec 19th, 2009