A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Taub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Taub, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Warren Taub MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Taub practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Taub practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.