A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tauth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tauth, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tauth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey George Tauth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Tauth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tauth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Tauth practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.