A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tauth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauth
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tauth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tauth, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tauth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey George Tauth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Tauth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tauth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Tauth practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.