A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Taylor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Taylor practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Oncologists.