A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Teal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Teal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Teal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Teal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Teal practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Teal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Teal practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.