A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Terrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Terrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans