A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Terrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Terrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Terrell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Terrell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Terrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Terrell practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.