Otolaryngologists
Va Ann Arbor Healthcare System
2215 Fuller Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
734-769-7100
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I would not visit this Doctor for any complicated issues.  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I have been suffering from a very complicated sinus issue for two years that My ENT and a sinus surgery could not fix. I read up on the University of Michigan Sinus Center and found they were rated one of the best and Dr. Terrell was experienced and a Harvard grad. I figured it was a good choice. Unfortunately it was a terrible move. I arrived and had a CT/scan that evening. He said the CT/scan showed nothing, he gave me a 35 minute appointment with an endoscopy and said he saw nothing wrong, and he could not help me. I asked if he could discuss my situation with other Doctors and try to figure something out. He said, sorry there is nothing I can do. So unless you are going there with an easy to diagnose and treat situation this Doctor is a waste of time.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by J McCallum on Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Terrell is by far one of the best doctors I have ever known. He saved my life. When no other doctor had even a clue of my diagnose.. Dr. Terrell knew immediately what was wrong. I have referred several patients to him and have never been let down. He listens, he explains, he calms... and he doesn't talk all that doctory talk. He tells it how it is... I did wait a long time to initially get in to see him, but after that appointments were easy.He performed my surgery a few months back and has been excellent with follow up care.He is bright, caring, empathetic, and a great personality.I would highly recommend Dr. Terrell.