inactive

Jeffrey Terrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 24th, 2015
Don't Waste Your Time
Horrendous. Impatient, does not listen, of no help at all. I saw another Dr. in this office first who was awesome. If you are schedule with Dr. Terrell, don't waste your time. He will not allow you to explain why you are there which prevents anything positive from happening.

March 18th, 2012
I would not visit this Doctor for any complicated issues.
I have been suffering from a very complicated sinus issue for two years that My ENT and a sinus surgery could not fix. I read up on the University of Michigan Sinus Center and found they were rated one of the best and Dr. Terrell was experienced and a Harvard grad. I figured it was a good choice. Unfortunately it was a terrible move. I arrived and had a CT/scan that evening. He said the CT/scan showed nothing, he gave me a 35 minute appointment with an endoscopy and said he saw nothing wrong, and he could not help me. I asked if he could discuss my situation with other Doctors and try to figure something out. He said, sorry there is nothing I can do. So unless you are going there with an easy to diagnose and treat situation this Doctor is a waste of time.

January 27th, 2009
Highly Recommended
Dr. Terrell is by far one of the best doctors I have ever known. He saved my life. When no other doctor had even a clue of my diagnose.. Dr. Terrell knew immediately what was wrong. I have referred several patients to him and have never been let down. He listens, he explains, he calms... and he doesn't talk all that doctory talk. He tells it how it is... I did wait a long time to initially get in to see him, but after that appointments were easy.He performed my surgery a few months back and has been excellent with follow up care.He is bright, caring, empathetic, and a great personality.I would highly recommend Dr. Terrell.