A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Terry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Carl Terry MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Terry practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Terry practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.