A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Teuteberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teuteberg graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teuteberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Teuteberg MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Teuteberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Teuteberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Teuteberg practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.