A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thibodeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thibodeaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Thibodeaux, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thibodeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thibodeaux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Thibodeaux MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Thibodeaux practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thibodeaux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Thibodeaux practices Urology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Abbeville, LA.
See Lafayette Urologists.