A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thiele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thiele
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thiele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Thiele, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Thiele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harry S Truman Mem Vets Hosp, Columbia, Mo
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Thiele MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Thiele practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thiele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Thiele practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.