Overall Review

2.8

February 25th, 2016
A very unprofessional office and Doctor
Very disappointed in him and office. difficult to get an appt. Staff is rude. I specifically requested three times for a personal call from Dr. Thompson. I am having severe symptoms and stressed my worry and wanted to speak to him personally about my results. The front desk called with results and resisted putting him on the phone. When he finally called me, he was rude, put out that I had insisted he call me. Gave me no concern or information about my heart other than the test was negative. I tried to ask more questions and he told me my case was discharged. His office smelled like pastry because the front desk woman was eating her breakfast at her desk. The tech team is a contracted team from Boston who come in on Wednesdays and it felt like a cattle call just filling up the waiting room to do as many tests in a day as they could. I was just another number and nothing more. The worst office experience, by far, that I have ever had. The tech team from Boston, however, were great. I think Ill just go to them. Do not recommend this doctor at all.

September 19th, 2015
Not impressed
i heard good things but I was disappointed. I had to come up with $250.00 before he would even see me. I have never heard of that and they did not tell me until 4 hours before my appointment. I am currently not working so that was alot of money. The only one that was funny was the nurse who did my EKG.

October 3rd, 2014
Disappointed- not clean and forgotten in the room
I was very disappointed with my visit. The office is not as clean one would expect a doctors office to be. There are scrape marks, dirt, and scuff marks all over the walls, floors were not vacummed, and there was a large hole in the wall of the room I was in (looked like exposed utility stuff). After being in the office for over an hour, with no clear understanding of what was happening next, I asked about next steps and timing. I was told it would only be about 15 minutes and I would be receiving an echocardio gram. The girl in the "echo" room told me to get dressed after, but left before unhooking me from any machines. After I finished, she left me back into the patient room where I sat for over 40 minutes, until I came out asking about next steps. The medical assistant was surprised to see me and the office manager came into tell me I was actually free to go- they had forgotten about me!! There were no other patients and no reason that should have happened. I was so angry that I left without even asking for my results. I will not be returning.

November 20th, 2013
Very Satisfied
Dr. Thompsen is extremely professional and explained my medical issues very clearly. He is motivational and clearly knows what he is doing. I have been to other cardiologists and find that Dr. Thompsen is not arrogant or dismissive. He clearly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends, even if they needed to travel a distance to see him. I know my heart is in good hands with Dr. Jeff Thompsen!