Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

8305 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-7801
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 8th, 2014

Dr. Thurston needs to retire. He missed a golf ball sized tumor when he did a sloppy ultrasound in his office, himself. I had one surgery due to that, during which he found a larger tumor and told me I needed a full hysterectomy because he couldn't remove just the benign tumor. I got a second opinion, and she did a professional ultrasound, saw the tumor, removed just the tumor, and I am fine. I told Thurston something was wrong for 4 years, and he dismissed my symptoms as normal until I demanded he find what was wrong with me. He's the worst...wrapped up in himself, and negligent. I had one unnecessary surgery, and would have had a complete hysterectomy had I not gotten the second opinion.

|  We had a great experience with Dr. Thurston!  |  show details
by S. Velazquez on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Thurston is a wonderful and compassionate person, who went out of his way to be an advocate for us. He always had a funny story (great when you are a stressed out pregnant lady) and always had research to back up his answers to our questions. Couldn't ask for a better doctor to deliver our two beautiful daughters!!

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Thurston is a funny guy. I mean he is witty and puts you at ease with his humor.