Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
OBGYN Patient- first baby delivered by Dr Thurston show details OBGYN Patient- first baby delivered by Dr Thurston
by JBB on Dec 23rd, 2014

By far the best doctor in the practice! Love his bedside manner!

Love Dr. Thurston show details Love Dr. Thurston
Aug 5th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Thurston for 16 years. He is the best. He caring and compassionate, and is always looking out for his patience well being. Keeping me informed on what to expect at each stage of life.

Jun 8th, 2014

Dr. Thurston needs to retire. He missed a golf ball sized tumor when he did a sloppy ultrasound in his office, himself. I had one surgery due to that, during which he found a larger tumor and told me I needed a full hysterectomy because he couldn't remove just the benign tumor. I got a second opinion, and she did a professional ultrasound, saw the tumor, removed just the tumor, and I am fine. I told Thurston something was wrong for 4 years, and he dismissed my symptoms as normal until I demanded he find what was wrong with me. He's the worst...wrapped up in himself, and negligent. I had one unnecessary surgery, and would have had a complete hysterectomy had I not gotten the second opinion.

We had a great experience with Dr. Thurston! show details We had a great experience with Dr. Thurston!
by S. Velazquez on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Thurston is a wonderful and compassionate person, who went out of his way to be an advocate for us. He always had a funny story (great when you are a stressed out pregnant lady) and always had research to back up his answers to our questions. Couldn't ask for a better doctor to deliver our two beautiful daughters!!

Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Thurston is a funny guy. I mean he is witty and puts you at ease with his humor.