Dr. Jeffrey Tiedeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tiedeman?

November 16th, 2016

He is a very nice Doctor, very caring.

October 25th, 2013

I understand the purpose of doing these reviews, and personally agree that they are helpful overall. Dr. Tiedeman performed hand reconstruction surgery for me a few years back, and while he may not have the most perfect bedside manner in his office - he is a phenomenal surgeon. And isn't that what we want in the end result? He got short with me once in his office, but you know what? He did a fabulous job on my hand surgery. You're not buying a buddy, you're paying for a skilled surgeon, and THAT HE IS. Thanx.

November 17th, 2011

Great orthopedic surgeron!!

December 28th, 2010

Good, experienced ortho doc.

Have had him work on a couple of my injuries including one surgery. Overall very good experience.

August 17th, 2009

Dr Tiedeman is wonderful

He is a direct, open and honest doctor. Dr Tiedeman will tell you the next steps, what to expect, and is open to any questions. I have enjoyed working with him!

March 19th, 2009

Dr. Tiedeman is the WORST doctor I have ever seen.

Dr. Tiedeman was probably the worst and rudest provider I have ever encountered. Not only did he not answer any of my questions but when I did try to ask him something he would try to talk over me. He tried to talk to me like I was beneath him and tried to make me feel like I was an idiot when I tried to ask questions regarding my hand. After realizing I wasn't going to get anywhere with Dr. Tiedeman and that he wasn't going to answer any of my questions I gave up. I could tell he was frustrated with my questions and he ended up just walking out of the room. I have never experienced a doctor like this that would walk out of the room on their patient. I really didn't realize how horrible he was until I hit the parking lot and tears just ran down my face as I walked to my car. A doctor has never made me feel like this or showed he had such little regard to someones health. It was disgusting. Therefore I would NEVER see this doctor if I was you! There are plenty of GOOD doctors out there that are more than happy to answer your questions and really care about your well-being.

July 28th, 2016