A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tiemstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tiemstra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tiemstra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiemstra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Tiemstra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Tiemstra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Tiemstra practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tiemstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Tiemstra practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.