A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Toubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Toubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Toubin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Toubin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Toubin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Toubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Toubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Toubin practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Desoto, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.