A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Trail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Trail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Trail, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Trail MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Trail practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Trail has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Trail practices Family Medicine near , .