Family Physicians
42 E Rowan Ave
Ste A
Spokane, WA 99207
509-483-3155
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Ok Dr/makes you pay for your medical history notes  |  show details
by Jenn U on Apr 15th, 2014

I was having multiple issues and was not happy with our current doctor office. I visited Dr. Trial. He did ask lots of questions and listen to my responses. He did not exam me at all, which was strange as I had strange bumps on my arm and he gave a diagnosis (which was wrong). Now that I'm asking for my Dr. notes and the results from all my labs, they are telling me I have to pay for each page of notes. If it goes to another Dr. it is free, but if I want it I have to pay for all of it. This is ridiculous. Why would an office charge for your medical information?

|  Human  |  show details
by Brian B on Aug 19th, 2013

Great Dr. In and Out on time and his staff is great! North side location that is easy to find and they have their own parking.

|  Sorely disappointed  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

I found multiple great reviews for Dr. Trail online. I made an appointment with a less than friendly receptionist but brushed off her attitude since it was over the phone. I thought I'd have a better experience in office. The appointment was for my 5 week old son and myself. After arriving to the office a couple minutes I walked downstairs to a basement office that could use some updating and brightening to make you feel welcome. I checked in and the receptionist was still quite unfriendly and seemed annoyed with me. I received paperwork for myself, after I finished it and returned it to the front desk I discovered I needed to fill paperwork out for my son as well. So I had to sit for another 15 min and fill out his paperwork. Luckily I didn't have my phone therefore I had no sense of time. After sitting in the office waiting to be seen for 30 min and multiple patients coming being asked to wear masks I was asked if I wanted to take my baby to a chair in the hallway and they'd let the nurse know I was out there. Another 10 min and I was finally called back. The nurse was friendly-ish and took about 5 min with us checking my blood pressure and my sons weight. Though it didn't seem like she knew what he was there for. It was supposed to be a 6week well check. Finally Dr Trail came back and looked at my son. I felt he was too rough in checking his joints and hips. He grabbed my son by the hands and suspended him in the air while my son was crying. Then he quickly looked at my c-section incision. Our vist was seriously about 3 min. After he sent me to a chair to get my blood drawn. I walked over and waited for a couple minutes. There was no staff to be seen so I left. The office was crowded with junk and didn't seem very clean. Needless to say it was a completely terrible experience. Ill never go back or recommend this office to anyone. I arrived at the office at 1:30 and didn't leave until 3.

|  Very good family doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Our family has been going to doctor Trail for the past 17 years and we consistently receive excellent care. His staff are very helpful and courteous.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr Trail and his staff are a team that responds to patients need in an excellent manner. Nuff said !!

|  Great Family Practice Doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Trail for almost 16 years and have been very happy with him. He really listens to his patients and makes every effort to help you get better. He is very good about referring to a specialist when needed and his PA Mark is excellent!

|  Dr. Trail is the Best  |  show details
by Nancy Kapfer on Nov 18th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Trail to every one who needs a primary doctor. He is the most caring and concerned doctor I have ever had. He follows up on my condition and is willing to explain and talk about it. If he feels you need a specialist, he tells you that, and still follows up on the diagnosis. His staff is wonderful also. If you need a GREAT Doctor...I highly recommend Dr. Trail.

|  I reccomend Dr. Trail if he is taking new patients  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr. Trail and his staff. When you leave a message for his nurse or Mark you usually get a return phone call at the end of the day if not sooner. You can get an appointment right away and Dr. Trail spends enough time with you to address your concerns. Even if you don't have an appointment and you have an urgent issue he has been able to fit me in. I even had to call Dr. Trail as the on call doctor. He helped me with my health concern and called in any medications I needed to my closest pharmacy. I highly recommend Dr. Trail as a primary care physician. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.