Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Jun 14th, 2016

While waiting to be seen could hear his staff members discussing other patients and not being professional. Dr Trail doesn't make you feel comfortable and wanted me to make another appointment for a separate concern. The receptionists treat as if you are an inconvenience.

Feb 18th, 2016

Dr Trail had a very negative attitude and I feel that I didn't receive quality care.

You'll Regret It show details You'll Regret It
Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Trail has been my PCM for upwards of 15 years. I would not recommend him. He has been misogynistic and misdiagnosed me.

by James Ray Brumfield on Nov 13th, 2015

Been seeing him for over 20 years he is great

Sep 4th, 2015

Very Good Dr.

May 26th, 2015

Dr Trail saved my life via his diagnostic insight.

Ok Dr/makes you pay for your medical history notes show details Ok Dr/makes you pay for your medical history notes
by Jenn U on Apr 15th, 2014

I was having multiple issues and was not happy with our current doctor office. I visited Dr. Trial. He did ask lots of questions and listen to my responses. He did not exam me at all, which was strange as I had strange bumps on my arm and he gave a diagnosis (which was wrong). Now that I'm asking for my Dr. notes and the results from all my labs, they are telling me I have to pay for each page of notes. If it goes to another Dr. it is free, but if I want it I have to pay for all of it. This is ridiculous. Why would an office charge for your medical information?

Human show details Human
by Brian B on Aug 19th, 2013

Great Dr. In and Out on time and his staff is great! North side location that is easy to find and they have their own parking.

Very good family doctor show details Very good family doctor
Jun 8th, 2012

Our family has been going to doctor Trail for the past 17 years and we consistently receive excellent care. His staff are very helpful and courteous.

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr Trail and his staff are a team that responds to patients need in an excellent manner. Nuff said !!

Great Family Practice Doctor show details Great Family Practice Doctor
Feb 14th, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Trail for almost 16 years and have been very happy with him. He really listens to his patients and makes every effort to help you get better. He is very good about referring to a specialist when needed and his PA Mark is excellent!

Dr. Trail is the Best show details Dr. Trail is the Best
by Nancy Kapfer on Nov 18th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Trail to every one who needs a primary doctor. He is the most caring and concerned doctor I have ever had. He follows up on my condition and is willing to explain and talk about it. If he feels you need a specialist, he tells you that, and still follows up on the diagnosis. His staff is wonderful also. If you need a GREAT Doctor...I highly recommend Dr. Trail.

I reccomend Dr. Trail if he is taking new patients show details I reccomend Dr. Trail if he is taking new patients
Apr 24th, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr. Trail and his staff. When you leave a message for his nurse or Mark you usually get a return phone call at the end of the day if not sooner. You can get an appointment right away and Dr. Trail spends enough time with you to address your concerns. Even if you don't have an appointment and you have an urgent issue he has been able to fit me in. I even had to call Dr. Trail as the on call doctor. He helped me with my health concern and called in any medications I needed to my closest pharmacy. I highly recommend Dr. Trail as a primary care physician. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.